Jaylen Brown (hamstring) ruled out Tuesday for Celtics
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown (hamstring) is out Tuesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Brown had a "good workout" on Tuesday, per Celtics head coach Ime Udoka, but he will pick up a third straight absence on the front end of a back-to-back. Consider him questionable for Wednesday's matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers. Dennis Schroder will likely start again on Tuesday and Josh Richardson could see a boost off the bench. Marcus Smart and Al Horford also stand to benefit from additional usage.
numberFire's models project Schroder for 24.1 FanDuel points over 28.4 minutes on Tuesday. Smart is projected for 27.9 FanDuel points over 32.4 minutes.
- Miami's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) active on Friday May 27th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) ruled out for Heat in Game 6 Friday night May 27th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) limited participation at Heat shootaround May 27th, 2022
- Charania: Golden State's Gary Payton II (elbow) expected to return during Finals May 27th, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) good to go Friday for Heat May 27th, 2022
- Max Strus (hamstring) will start for Heat in Game 6 May 27th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday May 27th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (ankle) available for Celtics in Game 6 on Friday May 27th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Game 6 on Friday May 26th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankle) questionable on Friday May 26th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022