Kings' Marvin Bagley (illness) upgraded to available for Saturday
Sacramento Kings forward Marvin Bagley (illness) has been removed from the injury report for Saturday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Bagley has been removed from the injury report after originally being listed as questionable and should be good to go for Saturday's clash with the Clippers. Our models expect him to play 16.8 minutes against Los Angeles.
Bagley's Saturday projection includes 7.9 points, 4.7 rebounds, 0.6 assists, and 15.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,000.
- Ben McLemore playing with Portland's second unit on Monday night January 17th, 2022
- Heat's Bam Adebayo (thumb) available Monday January 17th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (ankle) ruled out for Portland on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Gorgui Dieng coming off Hawks' bench on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Bucks starting George Hill on Monday, Wesley Matthews to bench January 17th, 2022
- Onyeka Okongwu starting for Atlanta on Monday; Gorgui Dieng to bench January 17th, 2022
- De'Aaron Fox ejected Sunday for Kings after Flagrant 2 foul January 16th, 2022
- Damian Jones (conditioning) available for Kings on Sunday January 16th, 2022
- Kings' Terence Davis starting on Sunday in place of Tyrese Haliburton (health protocols) January 16th, 2022
- Kings' Richaun Holmes starting Sunday versus Rockets January 16th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (shoulder) ruled out for Kings on Sunday; Richaun Holmes (conditioning) starting January 16th, 2022
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton enters health protocols, out on Sunday January 16th, 2022