RJ Barrett (illness) officially active for Knicks on Tuesday
New York Knicks forward RJ Barrett has been deemed available to play Tuesday night against the Brooklyn Nets.
Barrett was one of five Knicks players who were questionable coming into this game, but all of them have been cleared by the training staff to suit up. Barrett was dealing with a non-COVID illness along with Mitchell Robinson, while the others had various physical ailments. Expect Barrett to see his usual workload as a starter on the wing.
Our models project Barrett for 15.9 points, 5.5 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 27.9 FanDuel points across 32.9 minutes of action.
- Orlando's Terrence Ross (knee) will not return on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (foot) available on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Utah's Rudy Gobert (ankle) active for Friday's matchup against Pistons January 21st, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (Achilles) questionable on Saturday January 21st, 2022
- Memphis' Killian Tillie (health protocols) available on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Caris LeVert (calf) questionable Saturday for Indiana January 21st, 2022
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (knee) out again on Thursday January 19th, 2022
- Alec Burks playing with New York's second unit on Tuesday night January 18th, 2022
- Kemba Walker (knee) cleared, returning to Knicks lineup Tuesday January 18th, 2022
- Kemba Walker (knee) to warm up Tuesday for Knicks January 18th, 2022
- Kemba Walker (knee) questionable again Tuesday for Knicks January 18th, 2022
- Nerlens Noel (knee) ruled out Tuesday for Knicks January 18th, 2022