Rodney Hood (Achilles) probable for Milwaukee Friday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Rodney Hood is listed probable to play Friday in the team's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Hood is dealing with an Achilles ailment, but it seems as though he'll be good to go against Denver. Keep a loose eye on his status ahead of the 9 p.m. ET tipoff.
Our models currently project Hood for 4.1 points, 1.8 rebounds and 8.5 FanDuel points across 16.1 minutes of action.
- Suns' Deandre Ayton (ankle) out Monday January 17th, 2022
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (Achilles) remains inactive on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Cavaliers starting Isaac Okoro for inactive Lamar Stevens on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Nets' DeAndre Bembry (back spasms) late scratched Monday January 17th, 2022
- Cleveland's Lamar Stevens (knee) ruled out on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Justise Winslow (conditioning) available for Clippers' Monday matchup January 17th, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) out again for Milwaukee on Monday January 16th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Jrue Holiday (ankle) remains out on Saturday January 14th, 2022
- Bucks starting Grayson Allen on Thursday, Jordan Nwora to bench January 13th, 2022
- Jordan Nwora coming off Bucks' bench on Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (health protocols) available on Thursday January 13th, 2022
- George Hill (protocols) now questionable Thursday for Bucks January 13th, 2022