Kevin Porter Jr. (thigh) expects to return Wednesday for Rockets
Houston Rockets shooting guard Kevin Porter Jr. (left thigh contusion) said he will play on Wednesday versus the Chicago Bulls.
Porter is listed as questionable on the official injury report, but he expects to play after missing the last three games. Eric Gordon will likely move back to the bench if Porter is available to return and Jalen Green will not need to be as active on offense.
numberFire's models currently project KPJ for 29.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday.
- Orlando's Terrence Ross (knee) will not return on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (foot) available on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Utah's Rudy Gobert (ankle) active for Friday's matchup against Pistons January 21st, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (Achilles) questionable on Saturday January 21st, 2022
- Memphis' Killian Tillie (health protocols) available on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Caris LeVert (calf) questionable Saturday for Indiana January 21st, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (ankle) not listed for Houston Friday night January 13th, 2022
- Daniel Theis coming off the bench for Houston on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Rockets' Eric Gordon starting on Wednesday, Daniel Theis coming off the bench January 12th, 2022
- Rockets' Alperen Sengun (ankle) out on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Armoni Brooks (protocols) available Wednesday for Rockets January 12th, 2022
- Armoni Brooks (health protocols) questionable Wednesday for Houston January 11th, 2022