Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) starting for Milwaukee Sunday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo will start Sunday in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
This was a given the second it was announced that the reigning Finals MVP would play after a one-game absence due to an ankle ailment. Antetokounmpo will claim the starting spot that is vacant due to George Hill's injury.
Our models project Antetokounmpo for 28.9 points, 10.6 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 54.3 Fanduel points across 33.8 minutes of action.
- Hassan Whiteside starting for Jazz Monday versus Suns January 24th, 2022
- Suns starting Cameron Johnson on Monday for inactive Jae Crowder (wrist) January 24th, 2022
- Trent Forrest starting Monday for Jazz versus Suns January 24th, 2022
- Utah starting Danuel House Jr. Monday night against Phoenix January 24th, 2022
- Jazz' Jordan Clarkson starting Monday versus Suns January 24th, 2022
- Bulls late-swap Javonte Green into starting lineup Monday night over Coby White January 24th, 2022
- Wesley Matthews (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Wednesday January 24th, 2022
- Bucks' Grayson Allen suspended one game after flagrant foul on Alex Caruso January 23rd, 2022
- Wesley Matthews (knee) not returning for Milwaukee on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Bucks starting Jrue Holiday for inactive Giannis Antetokounmpo on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Pat Connaughton starting for Milwaukee Saturday in place of injured Giannis Antetokounmpo January 22nd, 2022
- Grayson Allen (hip) ruled out for Bucks' Saturday matchup against Kings January 22nd, 2022