Tobias Harris (protocols) officially out for 76ers Wednesday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Tobias Harris (health and safety protocols) is out for Wednesday against the Chicago Bulls.
Harris also missed Monday's game and he's expected to remain out past Wednesday. Furkan Korkmaz replaced Harris in the starting lineup on Monday and figures to do so again versus the Bulls.
Korkmaz scored 26.9 FanDuel points in 25 minutes on Monday with 15 points, 5 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal, and 3 triples.
- Donovan Mitchell (concussion) out again Friday for Utah January 20th, 2022
- Nicolas Batum (health protocols) questionable for Clippers' Friday matchup January 20th, 2022
- Devonte' Graham (ankle) active for New Orleans' Thursday matchup against Knicks January 20th, 2022
- Marcus Morris (personal) questionable for Clippers on Friday January 20th, 2022
- Killian Hayes (hip) questionable Friday for Detroit January 20th, 2022
- Gorgui Dieng (illness) uncertain for Hawks versus Heat January 20th, 2022
- Danny Green (hip) out again Friday for Philadelphia January 20th, 2022
- Seth Curry (ankle) questionable for 76ers' Friday game against Clippers January 20th, 2022
- Sixers starting Charlie Brown Jr. on Wednesday, Furkan Korkmaz to bench January 19th, 2022
- Danny Green (hip) out Wednesday for 76ers January 18th, 2022
- Matisse Thybulle (shoulder) out at least one more week for Philadelphia January 16th, 2022
- 76ers' Danny Green (hip) ruled out for Monday game January 16th, 2022