Brandon Ingram (hip) ruled out for Pelicans Tuesday night
New Orleans Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram will not play Tuesday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Ingram is dealing with a right hip contusion, and while it initially seemed as though he could return to the court, a downgrade to doubtful signaled another absence. Look for Josh Hart to remain in the starting five on the wing for as long as Ingram is out.
In 6 games this season, Ingram has averaged 25.0 points, 7.3 rebounds, 4.8 assists across 40.1 minutes of action.
- Duane Washington Jr. coming off the bench for Pacers on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon starting on Wednesday, Duane Washington Jr. coming off the bench January 19th, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (Achilles) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Pistons' Kelly Olynyk (knee) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Cory Joseph starting for Pistons on Wednesday in place of injured Killian Hayes (hip) January 19th, 2022
- Lakers' LeBron James (abdominal) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Pelicans' Devonte' Graham (ankle) questionable on Thursday January 19th, 2022
- Pelicans starting Josh Hart on Tuesday, Garrett Temple to bench January 11th, 2022
- Garrett Temple out of Pelicans' Tuesday lineup against Minnesota January 11th, 2022
- Pelicans' Josh Hart (personal) available to play Tuesday January 10th, 2022
- Garrett Temple starting for Pelicans Sunday in place of inactive Josh Hart January 9th, 2022
- Josh Hart ruled out for Pelicans' Sunday matchup against Toronto January 8th, 2022