Wizards' Daniel Gafford (quad) will not return on Wednesday
Washington Wizards forward Daniel Gafford (quad) will not return to Wednesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Gafford suffered a quad injury during the first half of Wednesday's clash with the Celtics. After originally being declared questionable to return, he has been ruled out for the remainder of the game. Montrezl Harrell started the second half in his place.
Gafford will finish Wednesday's game with 3 points, 4 rebounds, 1 steal, and 1 block in 7 minutes played.
- Bucks' Grayson Allen ejected on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Jonathan Kuminga coming off the bench for Golden State on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Otto Porter starting for Warriors on Friday, Jonathan Kuminga coming off the bench January 21st, 2022
- Warriors' Jordan Poole starting on Friday in place of Klay Thompson (rest) January 21st, 2022
- Orlando's Terrence Ross (knee) will not return on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (foot) available on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Wizards starting Deni Avdija on Friday for inactive Kyle Kuzma January 21st, 2022
- Corey Kispert playing with Washington's second unit on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Wizards starting Bradley Beal in Monday's lineup, Corey Kispert to bench January 17th, 2022
- Washington's Bradley Beal (health protocols) available for Monday's contest against 76ers January 17th, 2022
- Davis Bertans (foot) not listed on Wizards' Monday injury report January 16th, 2022
- Bradley Beal (health protocols) questionable for Washington Monday January 16th, 2022