Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center joel Embiid is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Embiid is dealing with a knee ailment, and his status for Sunday's game is in question. Keep an eye out for updates ahead of Sunday's 7 p.m. ET tipoff. Should Embiid sit, Charles Bassey could enter the starting lineup down low. That's because backup center Andre Drummond is doubtful with an ankle ailment.
Our models currently project Embiid for 26.9 points, 11.5 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 49.5 FanDuel points across 32.9 minutes of action.
- Royce O'Neale (foot/ankle) questionable for Utah's Saturday matchup against Pelicans November 27th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (injury recovery) not listed for Raptors Sunday November 27th, 2021
- Terrence Ross (back) probable for Orlando on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Gary Trent Jr. (calf) listed as questionable on Raptors' Sunday injury report November 27th, 2021
- Cole Anthony (ankle) out again for Orlando on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (hip) questionable on Sunday November 27th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Tobias Harris (hip) questionable on Saturday November 26th, 2021
- Woj: Sixers planning to list Joel Embiid (health protocols) questionable for Saturday November 26th, 2021
- Seth Curry starting for Philadelphia on Wednesday, Furkan Korkmaz coming off the bench November 24th, 2021
- 76ers' Seth Curry (back) available on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Danny Green (hamstring) available for 76ers on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- 76ers' Tobias Harris (hip) out on Wednesday November 24th, 2021