Alonzo Gee to miss remainder of New Orleans' season
New Orleans Pelicans guard Alonzo Gee has been diagnosed with a complete tear of right proximal rectus femoris and will miss the remainder of the 2015-'16 season.
The "proximal rectus femurs," is a fancy word for one of the four quad muscles in the leg. New Orleans has been one of the most injury-plagued teams in the league this season, and without Gee, Dante Cunningham and Luke Babbitt will play heavy minutes the rest of the way.
Gee has a nERD of -2.9 this season, and the Pelicans guard will finish the year averaging 4.5 points and 3.4 rebounds in 22.4 minutes per game.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) starting for Nuggets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- JaVale McGee joining Nuggets' lineup Thursday with Michael Porter Jr. resting May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) added to Nuggets injury report, now probable May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Monte Morris (injury management) questionable for Denver Thursday May 12th, 2021