Pistons' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will be in the starting five
Detroit Pistons guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (illness) will start on Friday versus the Charlotte Hornets, sending guard Darrun Hilliard back to the bench.
Caldwell-Pope was forced to miss Wednesday's game with an illness, but he is reportedly feeling better and will resume starting duties on Friday night. Hilliard and Stanley Johnson stand to lose some minutes with Caldwell-Pope coming back.
Caldwell-Pope has a nERD of -0.4 this season. He is averaging 14.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists this year, all of which are career-highs. The second-year pro is fourth among all players in minutes per game this season, and despite playing more minutes this season, his True Shooting Percentage of 52.3 percent is also on pace for a career-high.
- George Hill (personal) back in Kings' starting lineup on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Amir Johnson heads back to the 76ers' bench on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Richaun Holmes joins the 76ers' starting lineup on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Robert Covington (back) ruled out by 76ers on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (back) will play on Tuesday night December 12th, 2017
- T.J. McConnell (shoulder) will play Tuesday for Philly December 12th, 2017
- Julius Randle scores 16 points in 30 minutes off Lakers' bench in victory December 8th, 2017
- Kyle Kuzma held to 3 points in 19 minutes as Lakers defeat 76ers December 8th, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope racks up 3 steals in Lakers' win December 8th, 2017
- Lakers' Jordan Clarkson scores 16 points in 14 minutes Thursday night December 8th, 2017
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram nails game winning three on Thursday night December 7th, 2017
- Lonzo Ball fills the stat sheet in Lakers' win on Thursday December 7th, 2017