Pistons' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will be in the starting five
Detroit Pistons guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (illness) will start on Friday versus the Charlotte Hornets, sending guard Darrun Hilliard back to the bench.
Caldwell-Pope was forced to miss Wednesday's game with an illness, but he is reportedly feeling better and will resume starting duties on Friday night. Hilliard and Stanley Johnson stand to lose some minutes with Caldwell-Pope coming back.
Caldwell-Pope has a nERD of -0.4 this season. He is averaging 14.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists this year, all of which are career-highs. The second-year pro is fourth among all players in minutes per game this season, and despite playing more minutes this season, his True Shooting Percentage of 52.3 percent is also on pace for a career-high.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Lakers ink Rajon Rondo to one-year deal July 2nd, 2018