Pistons' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will be in the starting five
Detroit Pistons guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (illness) will start on Friday versus the Charlotte Hornets, sending guard Darrun Hilliard back to the bench.
Caldwell-Pope was forced to miss Wednesday's game with an illness, but he is reportedly feeling better and will resume starting duties on Friday night. Hilliard and Stanley Johnson stand to lose some minutes with Caldwell-Pope coming back.
Caldwell-Pope has a nERD of -0.4 this season. He is averaging 14.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists this year, all of which are career-highs. The second-year pro is fourth among all players in minutes per game this season, and despite playing more minutes this season, his True Shooting Percentage of 52.3 percent is also on pace for a career-high.
- Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Draymond Green (knee) will start Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Orlando's Elfrid Payton leaves Friday's game early with hamstring strain October 20th, 2017
- Nerlens Noel in Mavericks starting lineup on Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Mavs' J.J. Barea is starting in place of Dennis Smith on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Eric Bledsoe (ankle) will start for the Suns on Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Luol Deng a healthy scratch, Corey Brewer starting on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) frustrated with his bench role for the Lakers October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Larry Nance Jr. projected for another strong showing on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Kyle Kuzma projected for another efficient showing from Lakers' bench October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Luol Deng projected for bounce back game on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram looks to bounce back on Friday against Suns October 20th, 2017