Pistons' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will be in the starting five
Detroit Pistons guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (illness) will start on Friday versus the Charlotte Hornets, sending guard Darrun Hilliard back to the bench.
Caldwell-Pope was forced to miss Wednesday's game with an illness, but he is reportedly feeling better and will resume starting duties on Friday night. Hilliard and Stanley Johnson stand to lose some minutes with Caldwell-Pope coming back.
Caldwell-Pope has a nERD of -0.4 this season. He is averaging 14.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists this year, all of which are career-highs. The second-year pro is fourth among all players in minutes per game this season, and despite playing more minutes this season, his True Shooting Percentage of 52.3 percent is also on pace for a career-high.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) expected to miss the Lakers' final two games April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to sit out Tuesday and Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (concussion) out on Tuesday, doubtful for Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Tyler Ennis catches fire with career-high 22 points Sunday in Los Angeles April 9th, 2018