Pistons' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will be in the starting five
Detroit Pistons guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (illness) will start on Friday versus the Charlotte Hornets, sending guard Darrun Hilliard back to the bench.
Caldwell-Pope was forced to miss Wednesday's game with an illness, but he is reportedly feeling better and will resume starting duties on Friday night. Hilliard and Stanley Johnson stand to lose some minutes with Caldwell-Pope coming back.
Caldwell-Pope has a nERD of -0.4 this season. He is averaging 14.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists this year, all of which are career-highs. The second-year pro is fourth among all players in minutes per game this season, and despite playing more minutes this season, his True Shooting Percentage of 52.3 percent is also on pace for a career-high.
- Pacers sign Trey McKinney-Jones to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Magic sign Rashad Vaughn to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns waive Josh Gray February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Nets considering lineup, rotation changes following All-Star break February 20th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope totals 17 points, 11 rebounds in Lakers' loss February 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye (personal) away from team, won't play on Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma scores 23 points off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart scores 15 points with 6 rebounds in full line February 15th, 2018