Alonzo Gee will start on Thursday for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans guard Alonzo Gee will start Thursday versus the Indiana Pacers with guard Jrue Holiday (toe) unavailable.
The Pelicans are really thin tonight with all of their injuries, and Gee might have to play a heavy role. However, the Pelicans are double-digit underdogs, so this game might get out of hand quickly.
Gee has a nERD if -2.8 this season. He is averaging only 4.0 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists in 21.9 minutes per game.
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) probable for Hawks versus Orlando May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) questionable for Hawks' back-to-back May 13th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) uncertain Thursday for Hawks May 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) upgraded to probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) questionable for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Monte Morris (injury management) questionable for Denver Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Denver's Aaron Gordon (calf) starting on Tuesday, JaMychal Green to bench May 11th, 2021
- Aaron Gordon (calf) good to go for Nuggets versus Hornets May 11th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (hamstring) officially available Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Monte Morris (hamstring) on track Tuesday for Denver May 11th, 2021