Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1
Milwaukee Bucks forward/center Bobby Portis is playing with the second unit Tuesday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Portis started the last few games of the Eastern Conference Finals, but that's changing on Tuesday. After missing time due to a hyperextended knee, Giannis Antetokounmpo is returning to the court and the starting lineup. As a result, Portis will come off the bench in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
Our models project Portis for 13.8 points, 8.1 rebounds and 27.5 FanDuel points across 18.7 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup July 3rd, 2021