McMillan: Atlanta's Cam Reddish (Achilles) 'should be available' for Wednesday's Game 1 matchup
According to head coach Nate McMillan, Atlanta Hawks small forward Cam Reddish (Achilles) is expected to play in Wednesday's Game One contest against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Reddish is on track to return after Atlanta's forward missed all of Atlanta's postseason games with Achilles soreness. In his first potential playoff appearance against a Milwaukee unit playing with a 102.9 pace, our models project Reddish to score 10.4 FanDuel points.
Reddish's current Game 1 projection includes 5.3 points, 1.9 rebounds, and 0.7 assists.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021