Chris Paul (health protocols) reportedly plans to play in Game 3 for Suns
Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul is gearing to return to the court on Thursday night against the Los Angeles Clippers, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
Paul has missed the first couple contests of the Western Conference Finals due to the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols, but it seems as though he could be given clearance from the league to play in Game 3. Should that happen, the veteran would likely return to a starting role, which could send Cameron Payne back to the bench. Keep an eye out for updates on Paul's status over the next 24 hours.
Our models currently project Paul for 18.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 9.4 assists and 42.3 FanDuel points across 36.5 minutes of action.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021