Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday
The Phoenix Suns have ruled out point guard Chris Paul (health and safety protocols) for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
It's not quite clear when Paul will be able to return, but the Suns' sake, hopefully he will be back by the end of this series. However, even without Paul the Suns were able to topple to Clippers in Game 1 of their series and are projected as favorites to win Game 2 as well.
With Paul sideline, Cameron Payne should continue to operate as the team's starting point guard. Payne played 29 minutes on Sunday, finishing that game with 11 points, 3 rebounds, and 9 assists for 33.1 fantasy points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021