Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers forward Marcus Morris (knee) is uncertain for Game 2 against the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday, per head coach Tyronn Lue.
Morris is still experiencing some knee soreness after he was limited in the second half of Sunday's Game 1 loss. Ivica Zubac could return to the starting lineup if Morris is ruled out. DeMarcus Cousins would also be in line for more minutes. Paul George and Reggie Jackson will continue to lead the offense with Kawhi Leonard (knee) out and Morris hobbled.
numberFire's models currently project Morris for 20.0 FanDuel points in 26.1 minutes on Tuesday. Cousins produced 18.3 FanDuel points in 13.3 minutes in Game 1.
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Taurean Prince in deal with Minnesota July 29th, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for the remainder of Western Conference Finals June 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers in Game 6 June 29th, 2021
- Clippers' Terance Mann starting for Ivica Zubac (knee) Monday June 28th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) ruled out for Monday's Game 5 matchup June 28th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5 June 28th, 2021