Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) ruled out for Game 1 Sunday
Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul is listed as out Sunday for the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Paul was placed in the NBA's health and safety protocols earlier in the week, and after the Clippers beat Utah in six games to move up the start of the Western Conference Finals, the veteran point guard has officially been declared out. Cameron Payne should be in line for a start on the wing.
In 10 games this postseason, Paul has averaged 15.7 points, 8.7 assists, 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 steals.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021