Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 7
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young is considered probable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Young continues to deal with the shoulder ailment, but in the biggest game of the season, it's hard to imagine him sitting. Keep a loose eye on his status over the next 12 hours to confirm he gets the green light from the training staff.
Our models project Young for 24.4 points, 4.1 rebounds, 8.9 assists and 41.7 FanDuel points across 33.9 minutes of action.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021