Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup
According to head coach Ty Lue, Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not play in Friday's Game 6 playoff contest against the Utah Jazz.
Leonard will miss his second straight postseason game after Los Angeles' superstar suffered a knee injury. Expect Paul George to play a lead offensive role against a Jazz unit allowing 41.4 FanDuel points to shooting guard per game this regular season.
George's Friday projection includes 28.7 points, 7.7 rebounds, and 6.1 assists.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for the remainder of Western Conference Finals June 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers in Game 6 June 29th, 2021
- Clippers' Terance Mann starting for Ivica Zubac (knee) Monday June 28th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) ruled out for Monday's Game 5 matchup June 28th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5 June 28th, 2021