Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (ankle) has been ruled out of Game 6 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
Irving will remain sidelined for Game 6 on Thursday with a right ankle sprain he suffered during the first quarter of Game 4. James Harden is available for Brooklyn as they look to close out the series. If the Nets lose on Thursday, Irvings' next chance to play would come in Game 7 on Saturday.
Irving is averaging 26.9 points, 4.8 rebounds, 6.0 assists, and 44.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021