Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid is considered questionable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Embiid is once again facing an uncertain status heading into a playoff contest. That will hold true for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals in a tied series against Atlanta. Embiid has appeared to be affected by the knee while playing lately, and even if he does suit up on Wednesday, he may not be 100 percent. Look for Dwight Howard to potentially be in for a larger workload.
Our models project Embiid for 31.9 points, 12.1 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 56.6 FanDuel points across 36.2 minutes of action.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021