James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden has been cleared to take the court in the team's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Harden has played just 43 seconds of the Eastern Conference Semifinals due to a hamstring injury, but in a pivotal Game 5 with the series all tied up, he'll be out there. It's unclear if he'll be on any sort of minutes limit, but even if he's not at 100 percent, Harden's presence automatically improves Brooklyn's chances.
Our models project Harden for 23.5 points, 7.6 rebounds, 8.9 assists and 47.5 FanDuel points across 33.6 minutes of action.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021