Shams: James Harden (hamstring) plans to play Tuesday for Nets
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden (hamstring) has been upgraded to questionable for Game 5 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium is reporting that Harden "plans to play" as long as he doesn't suffer a setback during warmups. Harden has missed the past 10 days with a tight hamstring and he will likely still be limited in some capacity. Bruce Brown has been starting in place of Harden, and he could remain in the lineup with Kyrie Irving (ankle) now out.
Harden scored 56.2 FanDuel points FanDuel points versus the Bucks during the regular season. He has a $14,500 salary on Tuesday's one-game slate.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021