Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench
Denver Nuggets guard/forward Will Barton will be in the starting five for Game 4 against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday, according to Yahoo Sports' Chris Haynes.
Barton has been progressing well following his return from a long absence with a hamstring injury and will move into the starting lineup on Sunday after logging 27.9 minutes in Game 3. Our models expect him to play 30.0 minutes against Phoenix in Game 4. Austin Rivers will move to the bench.
Barton's Game 4 projection includes 12.3 points, 3.9 rebounds, 2.9 assists, and 23.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,100.
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021