Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks
Philadelphia 76ers guard Danny Green (calf) is reportedly expected to miss two-to-three weeks.
Green will miss extended time after Philadelphia's veteran suffered a right calf strain during Friday's Game 3 victory. Expect Furkan Korkmaz and Matisse Thybulle to log more minutes until Green is healthy enough to return.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 772.2 minutes this regular season with Green off the floor, Korkmaz averaged 0.85 FanDuel points per minute while Thybulle's mark stands at 0.74 FanDuel points in a 994.4 minute sample size.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021