Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out for Game 2 on Monday
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden (hamstring) has been ruled out of Game 2 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday.
Harden continues to deal with hamstring tightness after being forced to exit Game 1 early in the first quarter and will remain sidelined for Game 2 on Monday. His next chance to play will come in Game 3 on Thursday. Bruce Brown could see additional minutes while Harden remains out.
Harden is averaging 24.6 points, 7.9 rebounds, 10.8 assists, and 51.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021