Bucks' P.J. Tucker starting in Game 1 against Brooklyn on Sunday, Pat Connaughton coming off the bench
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward P.J. Tucker is in the starting lineup for Game 1 against the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday.
Tucker will start for the Bucks in Game 1 against the Nets on Sunday. He is expected to be Milwaukee's primary defender on Kevin Durant. Our models expect him to play 26.7 minutes against Brooklyn. Pat Connaughton will move to the bench.
Tucker's Game 1 projection includes 3.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, 1.1 assists, and 12.0 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup July 3rd, 2021