Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Doncic is listed probable to play Wednesday in the teams' game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Doncic continues to deal with a neck ailment, but he's confident he'll be able to play through it in Game 5 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals. Keep a loose eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Maxi Kleber is also probable.
Our models project Doncic for 29.6 points, 8.4 points, 8.7 rebounds and 53.2 FanDuel points across 37.3 minutes of action.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021