Phoenix's Chris Paul (shoulder) probable for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup against Lakers
Phoenix Suns point guard Chris Paul (shoulder) is listed as probable for Tuesday's Game 5 contest against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Paul's status is trending in the right direction after Phoenix's star point guard logged 31 minutes during Game 4's victory. In a high usage role against a Lakers' unit allowing 48.2 FanDuel points to point guard per game this regular season, our models project Paul to score 33.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
Paul's current projection includes 15.3 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 7.2 assists.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021