Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards
The Washington Wizards announced that Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play in Monday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Westbrook was a game-time decision for tonight's contest, and will now suit up for what could be the team's playoff exit.
Even with an ankle injury, our models still project Westbrook for over 40 minutes tonight against the 76ers, with 55.2 fantasy points off of 22.7 points, 11.9 rebounds, and 11.6 assists. FanDuel has set his salary at $11,000 for tonight's contests.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021