Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday
The Dallas Mavericks expect Luka Doncic (cervical strain) to play in Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Doncic is listed as questionable for tonight's Game 4, but appears to be trending in the right direction. Despite experiencing discomfort during Game 3, Doncic was still able to play his usual allotment of minutes.
Assuming Doncic is a full go for tonight's game, our models project him for 54.4 fantasy points against the Clippers, with 30 points, 8.6 rebounds, and 8.9 assists. FanDuel has set his salary at $11,500.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021