Chris Paul (shoulder) questionable for Suns on Sunday
Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Paul continues to deal with the shoulder ailment, and now his status for Game 4 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals is in jeopardy. Keep a close eye out for updates over the next 19 hours. Should Paul sit or be limited in any way, Cameron Payne could leap into a starting role.
Our models currently project Paul for 15.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 7.1 assists and 33.5 FanDuel points across 28.1 minutes of action.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021