Chris Paul (shoulder) available Thursday for Suns in Game 3
Phoenix Suns point guard Chris Paul (shoulder) has been cleared to play Thursday in Game 3 against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Paul was previously considered probable due to a shoulder contusion. He was limited to 23 minutes in Game 2, leading to Cameron Payne logging 33 minutes off the bench. Paul made it through shootaround on Thursday and there hasn't been any mention of a minutes limit.
numberFire’s models project CP3 for 35.3 FanDuel points over 30.2 minutes versus the Lakers and he has a $7,400 salary on Thursday.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021