Chris Paul (shoulder) probable for Phoenix on Thursday
Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul is considered probable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Paul has been noticeably hampered by the shoulder ailment he suffered in Game 1, and his minutes were limited drastically in Game 2. Now for Game 3 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals, the veteran is listed as probable. If he's limited in any way, Cameron Payne could be in store for added minutes once again.
Our models currently project Paul for 15.8 points, 4.2 rebounds, 7.6 assists and 35.0 FanDuel points across 29.9 minutes of action.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021