Celtics' Jayson Tatum starting in Tuesday's play-in game
Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum is in the starting five for Tuesday's play-in game against the Washington Wizards.
Tatum will return to the starting lineup for Tuesday's showdown with Washington. Our models expect him to play 35.8 minutes against the Wizards. Payton Pritchard moves to the bench.
Tatum's Tuesday projection includes 31.2 points, 8.2 rebounds, 4.5 assists, and 50.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $10,000.
- Jalen Richard (foot) reportedly out indefinitely for Oakland August 5th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021