Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday
The Washington Wizards listed Raul Neto (hamstring) as probable for Tuesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Neto has missed the Wizards' past two games but is trending towards returning for tomorrow's play-in game against the Celtics.
Neto has a $4,800 salary on FanDuel for tomorrow's contest. Since becoming a starter, Neto has averaged 28.1 minutes per game, with 11.3 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game in that span.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021