Wizards' Raul Neto (hamstring) will be GTD Tuesday
Washington Wizards point guard Raul Neto (left hamstring strain) will be a game-time decision for Tuesday's play-in game against the Boston Celtics, per head coach Scott Brooks.
Neto missed the final two games of the regular season due to a strained left hamstring. Davis Bertans drew the start in place of Neto in those two contests. He played particularly well against Boston this year and averaged 13.7 points with 3.7 3-pointers and 4.7 rebounds.
Bertans averaged 22.9 FanDuel points versus the Celtics this season, compared to 18.2 FanDuel points per game overall.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021