Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Darius Garland will play Friday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Garland is dealing with an ankle injury, but he's been cleared to return to the court on Friday night. However, he won't start. Garland will instead come off the bench and play on a minutes restriction. Damyean Dotson could see a hit in minutes.
Our models project Garland for 13.0 points, 2.0 rebounds, 4.5 assists and 23.3 FanDuel points across 25.0 minutes of action.
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021