Theo Maledon (foot) not listed on Thunder's Friday injury report
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Theo Maledon is not listed on the injury report for Friday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Maledon missed last game due to a foot injury, but it seems as though he's been cleared to return to the court - he doesn't have an official injury designation heading into the weekend. Assuming Maledon plays, Kenrich Williams could revert to a bench role. Ty Jerome is questionable with a calf ailment.
Our models project Maledon for 8.7 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 18.2 FanDuel points across 24.5 minutes of action.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Thunder starting Josh Hall for Darius Bazley on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) out for Oklahoma City in regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kenrich Williams coming off Thunder's bench Friday with Theo Maledon starting May 14th, 2021