Thaddeus Young starting for Bulls Thursday in place of Daniel Theis (hip)
Chicago Bulls forward Thaddeus Young will start on Thursday against the Toronto Raptors.
Young is replacing Daniel Theis (hip) in the starting lineup. He logged 27 minutes in his most recent start for Theis and scored 11 points with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, and a pair of triples.
numberFire’s models project Young for 30.7 FanDuel points versus the Raptors and he has a $5,100 salary on Thursday. He is among our top-five point-per-dollar options at the power forward position on tonight's nine-game slate.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) listed out for Bulls Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine May 15th, 2021
- Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (knee) ruled out on Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021