Toronto's Chris Boucher (injury recovery) available on Thursday
Toronto Raptors power forward Chris Boucher (injury recovery) is active for Thursday's contest against the Chicago Bulls.
Boucher will play against the Bulls despite a recent questionable tag for injury recovery reasons. In a middling matchup against a Bulls team ranked 14th in points allowed per game this season, numberFire's models project Boucher to score 41.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,500.
Boucher's projection includes 18.9 points, 9.7 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021