Trae Young (hip) will play for Atlanta Thursday
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young will suit up Thursday in the team's game against the Orlando Magic.
Young was listed probable to play, so this comes as no surprise. He'll be out there, seemingly at full strength, in an important game for seeding purposes.
Our models project Young for 25.5 points, 4.1 rebounds, 9.3 assists and 43.9 FanDuel points across 34.2 minutes of action.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night June 16th, 2021
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) out for the rest of the season June 9th, 2021