Darius Garland (ankle) questionable for Cavaliers Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Darius Garland is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Garland has missed seven consecutive games due to an ankle injury, but it seems as though he could return to the court to face Russell Westbrook and the Wizards. Should he play, Dean Wade would likely revert to a bench role.
In 53 games this season, Garland has averaged 17.7 points, 2.4 rebounds, 6.2 assists and 30.8 FanDuel points.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021