Raptors' Chris Boucher (injury recovery) upgraded to questionable Thursday
Toronto Raptors forward Chris Boucher is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Boucher was originally ruled out due to injury recovery, as the team looks to manage his workload as the season winds down. However, on the latest injury report, his status has been upgraded. Keep a close eye on his status over the next two hours.
Our models currently project Boucher for 18.9 points, 9.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 41.5 FanDuel points across 35.1 minutes of action.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021