Shake Milton (knee) probable for 76ers on Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers guard Shake Milton is considered probable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Milton is dealing with a knee injury, but it's not expected to keep him out of Thursday's tilt against Miami. Keep a loose eye on his status over the next 23 hours. Should Milton sit, Tyrese Maxey could see added minutes.
Our models project Milton for 9.2 points, 1.8 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 15.4 FanDuel points across 17.1 minutes of action.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz starting for injured Danny Green on Monday June 14th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021