Kristaps Porzingis (knee) returning for Mavericks on Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks forward Kristaps Porzingis will play Wednesday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Porzingis has missed time due to a knee injury, but he's been given the all-clear to suit up against the shorthanded Pelicans. Head coach Rick Carlisle said that the Latvian big will be on a minutes limit. It's unclear if Porzingis will start, but either way, Willie Cauley-Stein should see a dip in playing time.
Our models project Porzingis for 17.8 points, 7.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 33.0 FanDuel points across 30.3 minutes of action.
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Terance Mann coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers in Game 2; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Patrick Beverley starting for Clippers in Game 2; Terance Mann to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) will suit up for Clippers Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021