Pascal Siakam (shoulder) ruled out again for Raptors Thursday
Toronto Raptors power forward Pascal Siakam (left shoulder strain) has been ruled out again for Thursday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
The Raptors have ruled out Siakam, Kyle Lowry (rest), Fred VanVleet (injury recovery), OG Anunoby (injury recovery), Chris Boucher (injury recovery), Rodney Hood (finger), Paul Watson (knee), and Aron Baynes (foot) for Thursday's contest. The offense will run through Malachi Flynn, Gary Trent Jr., DeAndre Bembry, and Jalen Harris.
Bembry led the Raptors with a 28.4 percent usage rate on Tuesday, followed by Harris (26.3) and Trent (25.0).
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021