Toronto's Chris Boucher (injury recovery) ruled out for Thursday's game against Bulls
Toronto Raptors power forward Chris Boucher (injury recovery) will not play in Thursday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Boucher will not active after Toronto's power forward was ruled out for injury recovery purposes. Expect Yuta Watanabe to play more minutes in a promising matchup against a Chicago team ranked 16th in defensive efficiency.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 35.2 minutes this season with Toronto's current inactives, Boucher is averaging 0.63 FanDuel points and 0.26 field goal attempts per minute.
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not travel to Phoenix for the start of the Western Conference Finals June 19th, 2021
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021